At Benebone, we started with the premise that dogs experience scent and flavor in a way we can’t even grasp. So, we ditched the neon colors and loud squeaks. Inspired by the dog’s powerful sense of smell, we developed a long-lasting durable chew that’s jam-packed with real flavor. Once your dog takes a bite of our USA-made chews, he’ll be hooked.
Instructions for Use and Safety Information:
While recognizing that weight limit is a rough guide, our small products are for dogs under 30 lbs, our medium products are for dogs under 60 lbs, and our large products are for dogs under 90 lbs. Always choose the largest size your dog can handle.
Benebone nylon chew toys carry risk. They are for dogs only and are not to be eaten. Chewing should always be supervised. Discard after reasonable wear. Benebones may cause an allergic reaction in humans or animals that are allergic to one or more components, such as nylon, peanuts, chicken or pork. For more information, see benebone.com/safety.
- Dog-Friendly Design – Last time we checked, dogs don’t have thumbs. Our Dental Chew is cleverly designed so your pup can get a good chew going. And it’s patented ridges will be sure to get some good dental stimulation going.
- Real Flavor – We use only 100% real food ingredients for irresistible flavor and scent. We fuse 100% USA-sourced REAL BACON all the way through the chew. Dogs can tell the difference.
- Made in the USA – We are fully committed to Made in USA, including packaging, tooling, and all material and ingredient sourcing. We proudly manufacture our products in New York.
- Dog Welfare – We are fully committed to the welfare of dogs through product donations and community involvement.
- Safety First – Benebones are not edible. Supervise closely and discard/replace when appropriate.